- What data do we collect?
- Data collected during registration and purchase. When registering or purchasing, you will need to provide your e-mail address, first name, last name, home address and telephone number. If you register as a company, you will also need its name and tax ID.
- Data collected automatically
During your visit to our website, data about your visit are automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
- Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.
- How do we use your data?
- Under no circumstances will we sell data collected about you to third parties.
- The data collected during registration will be used only to enable you to log into our system. Registration is not obligatory if you want to make a purchase.
- The data collected during the purchase transaction will be used to complete the transaction, including the collection of money from you and sending you the ordered goods. Your data may for this purpose be transferred to a company that supports payment transactions in order to charge your credit card. The company will not use this data for any other purpose. Providing this data is mandatory if you want to make a purchase.
- If you subscribed to our Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, we will use your information to send you our newsletter.
- The data collected automatically can be used by us to analyze the behavior of users on our website, collect demographic data about our users, or to personalize the content of our websites. This data is collected automatically about each user.
- Data collected during the correspondence between you and our service will be used only to answer your query.
- In the case of control of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- In case of violation of the Regulations of our website, violation of law or when required by law, we may disclose your data to the judicial authorities.
- How will we contact you?
- If you have made a purchase transaction, you can receive emails about your transaction from us. We can also contact you by phone if we have important information about your transaction.
- If you subscribed to our Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, you will receive our newsletter by email.
- How can you inform us about the change of data?
- The data used for the purchase transaction can not be changed or deleted, as it is part of the invoice or bill.
- Data collected automatically can not be changed or deleted.
- How do we protect your personal data?
Our databases are protected against access by third parties. Our store does not collect or transmit any sensitive data (e.g. credit card numbers).
A company that gathers data:
TRACK MOTOR Sp. z o.o.,
Piotra Wysockiego street 2/81, 05-820 Piastów
Tel: + 48 723 743 869
If you have additional questions regarding privacy protection, please contact us using the contact form on the contact page.